MY REVIEW OF GAYA SA PELIKULA EPISODE 6 PART 3

 Now everything is seeming to be fine because Karl was free from obligation towards his parents and was ready to feel and enjoy life. He began dancing freely and Vlad was running back to meet Karl. I screamed out loud in that scene. I was so beautiful and exciting to watch both of them and when Vlad opens the door, he sees how happy Karl is while he was dancing he understood that Karl is not uptight anymore with his feelings. He joined him when Karl invited Vlad to dance with him. At end of dance both of them get close to each other and all of a sudden Karl kissed Vlad. For me this scene slew me, I thought I was losing my breath because the kiss was so intimate and long. Moreover, they kiss twice. It was an awesome scene to watch. After the kiss, both of them opens up with each other Karl's story gave me goosebumps because I never thought I was living a with such a heavy burden. Actually, Karl is the name of his late brother and he was like a shadow to him. His parents forced his brother's dream and ambitions upon him. It made him feel like he was like ghostwriter means how much effort he put into, he won't be getting recognition. He felt like he was as a supporting character in his own life. Vlad told his story about his father. Both of the stories were tragic to hear but it was a nice scene to watch how both of them were acting cute with each other as couples do. I really enjoyed that scene. At the end of the episode both them decided to move towards a positive direction in their lives and were cuddling on the bed. The episode came to end with Karl asking Vlad that he want to write stories and Vlad whether he also wants it too or not. Vlad replied as he wants to but he wants to be the in charge of ending too. 

Comments