Life felt like Roller coaster ride this week

My week began from last Saturday which was boring but I was happy because previous Friday went by cheerily. I searched many ways to make myself busy like watching new series and I got one Japanese series which was small and cute. It's name was 'My Little Lover: Minami Kun no koibito'. I finished that within three days. It was filled with mixed emotions sometimes happy, sometimes sad and sometimes chaotic but still I liked watching it. It was inspirational also. On Sunday I watched 'One Piece' anime where Zoro was in a dual against a assassin and a sword thief. It was an interesting to watch and Luffy was busy with Queen's Sumo wrestling which was like a training session to him. Meanwhile, the information about the raid got leaked and chaos began all over the flower capital. Even everyone began suspecting possible betrayal by somone within their group. Anyways, it was interesting episode to watch. My happiness reached peak when I found that on Tuesday in the episode of Black Clover, Black Bulls Squad visited Underwater temple on request of Kahono and Kitano. There I got to see some actions of Noelle and there battle sequence. When Wednesday came, morning was damn boring and wishing become evening so that I can watch episode 6 of Hello Stranger but to my disappointment, that episode was little messed up because of Xavier and Mico. Though Seph and Kookai saved the episode from disaster but the impact of lead couple's disturbance can not be ignored. on Thursday I watched a new series named as 'Roomate'. It's premiere episode was short but it was interesting to watch. and I got lifted a little bit from depression. After that Friday came i.e., yesterday. Actually within the whole week Friday is most important day because on that I get to watch two BL series and ocassionally get the chance to read one piece manga. The two BL series are Gameboys and The Shipper, both are interesting and fun to watch. This week Gameboys had a climax scene where the lead couple, Cairo and Gavireel met in person. It was really exciting moment to watch but that happened, I learned that trailer of Still2gether, the special series of 2gether the series has aired. so, I watched it first which made my heart pound crazily. I thought I don't have to be crazy about any series anymore but its trailer brought me down on my knees. I watched the trailer at least five times because it was addicting in that level. At night I sat down to watch The shipper series but I found that despite of waiting so much time, the series has aired without subtitles. Though I didn't understand the language, it was difficult for me to understand but still I watched the whole series. Even though I couldn't understand the whole series understood that the lead role character is dead for a long time and after significant amount of time it is understood by other characters that the soul of lead character, Kim is in heaven, Apart from that the series was filled with emotional scenes which ached my heart. Now the series has been aired with English subtitles and when I watched this time, I understood the dialogues and I cried continuously because of the scenes because I never even in my dreams thought that the series which was filled with funnier scenes can make me cry so badly. It hurts a lot. That's it, that my story of roller coaster ride of emotions in this week.

Comments